and Online Services
By using the justinmind.com or usernote.com web sites ("Service"), all services of Justinmind S.L. ("Justinmind"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). Justinmind reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.justinmind.com/terms-of-service. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Justinmind cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Justinmind Usernote account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Justinmind will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Payment of fees
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Trial accounts are not required to provide a credit card number.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically and immediately be charged the amount of a full month or year minus the prorated fee of your former plan.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. Justinmind does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on your account settings link in the global navigation bar at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple asked Cancel account link.
- Your account and all of its content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time, including full monthly or yearly charges for the month or year which you discontinued Service. You will not be charged again.
- Justinmind, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Justinmind service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Justinmind reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Justinmind reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Justinmind website (justinmind.com) or the Service itself (usernote.com).
- Justinmind shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
- Justinmind or its suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Justinmind or its suppliers own.
- Justinmind claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
Contact and notifications
- By registering to use Justinmind website (justinmind.com) or the Service (usernote.com) you are opting into receiving our email notifications related to the product and your projects. We will not share your email with 3rd parties. Our staff may contact you for information and service notifications relevant to your account.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Justinmind.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Justinmind does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Justinmind shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Justinmind has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Justinmind to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Justinmind and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Justinmind (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms Of Service should be addressed to jim.info at justinmind.com.